Kudremukh Trek is situated in Chikmagalur district Karnataka. It is situated in Chikmagalur district. It is a wildlife place. It is a famous winter trek. You can have lots of fun there. Snowfall views are so beautiful to see. There is lots of snow. It is the best peak for trekking. The best time to visit in kudremukh is from April to October. During the winter season the view of Kudremukh is so attractive. Most of the people come there in the winter season.This trek is so easy to climb, especially for beginners. People come here to see the view of mountains. This is a perfect destination for trekking in winter.There are lots of activities to do for tourists. They can enjoy lots of things there. Some camps are organized for people to enjoy and get some experience.
Famous Places In Kudremukh
The hill is situated in the beautiful village Chikmagalur in Karnataka. The forest of this place is so attractive to see. There are beautiful places and scenery to visit for people. You can enjoy wildlife there. There are lots of plants. Nature lovers can come there to see the beauty of nature.The views of sky and clouds are so amazing to see. One of the most famous qualities of this trek is the myriad scenery.
Kudremukh National Park
The Kudremukh national park is a famous national park in Karnataka. The most beautiful part of this park is that it is an amazing experience. The natural beauty you can see there. There are lots of things to do. You can enjoy natural wines here. The view of this park is so attractive. Tourist come here by bus.
The Lakya Dam is situated in Karnataka. It is a very famous tourist spot.it is a tourist destination also. Most of the people come here to visit this beautiful place. This dam is situated in Chikmagalur district in Kudremukh national park.This is a perfect destination for tourists in Bangalore.
Ganga Moola is a beautiful destination in Kudremukh. It is also called varaha parvath. There are also lots of views to see. It is a famous place in Kudremukh. Tourists come there and they have an amazing experience in Kudremukh. The best part of this place is there is a beautiful temple located named Goddess bhagwati.
Best Time To Visit Kudremukh
The best time to visit Kudremukh is from November to January. In this time period the weather is cool and there are amazing views to see. There are lots of places to visit in these months. Some Common things to do here. You can climb mountains. Mountain climbing is not hard. You can easily climb mountains.
Things To Carry For Kudremukh Trek
- Torch: You can carry a torch with you during night trekking.
- Clothes: You can carry some clothes with you according to weather
- Food: Some common food you carry with you Like- Butter, Jam, Bread, Snacks e.t.c. These common food help you in this trek.
- Toiletries: Some toiletries items you should carry with you Like- shampoo, soap, brush, paste, toilet paper e.t.c.
- Raincoat: The Raincoat helps you in the rainy season. In rainy season the raincoat saves you from rain.
- Hiking items : you can pick some hiking items in your bag. Which can help you to make your trek easy.
Some Common Things About Kudremukh
Overall Kudremukh is an amazing tourist spot for all the people. Beginners start their journey here. It is a perfect destination for tourists. You can play with snow. Also you can climb mountains. The winter season is an amazing experience. The best journey you enjoy there. Beginners can start their journey from Kudremukh.
- You can carry some tasty foods and some common food items with you.
- The trek is so long so you can carry with you trekking items.
- Pair of socks and shoes. You can carry with you some pairs of socks and shoes.
- Toiletries items also carry with you. Like soap, brush, paste, toilet paper, shampoo etc.
The trek is a totally enjoyable trek. They organized a camp for tourists. Tourists enjoy this place. Trekking at night and seeing the amazing views and getting an amazing experience at this place. You can get some memories from here.